1. Enhanced lattice defect formation associated with hydrogen and hydrogen embrittlement under elastic stress of a tempered martensitic steel
2. In-situ TEM observation of nanowire crystal growth
3. Development of solution sample holder for Pulsed Coherent X-ray Solution Scattering
4. Development of a method for synthesizing useful proteins by using suspension-cultured plant cells
5. ESR and X-ray observation of a helium atom and placing a nitrogen atom inside He@C60
6. Vacuum ultlaviolet field emission lamp using fluoride thin film
* Click image of the results and download a PDF file.
* Download all of results of 1 to 6.