Support for Invention of Smart Materials
(Nagoya Institute of Technology)
We carry out the following support with planning establishment of new academic field and industrialization of the outcome of research,
- Syntheses of composite nanoparticles by vapor phase condensation technique.
- Syntheses of novel compounds related for biomolecules.
- Mössbauer spectroscopy.
- Syntheses of nano-carbon materials by environmentally friendly method and their characterization.
- Formation of micro laboratory for syntheses of molecules and their characterization.
About this institute
We have promoted the research in field of energy devices, functional molecules & materials in life science, magnetic materials & spin electronics devices. We carry out the following support by planning to establish a new academic field and industrialize the outcome of research,
- Synthesis of composite nanoparticles by vapor phase condensation technique and characterization of electrical and photonic properties by combining several measurement systems, e.g. PL spectroscopy, and PL lifetime measurement system, etc.
- Syntheses of novel compounds and their detail analyses for the interaction with biomolecules using a nano-structure analytical system that provides recognition, distinction and structural information.
- Characterization of local electronic states and magnetism in nano-scale materials, such as particles, precipitates, and thin films.
- Synthesis of nano-carbon materials, such as graphene, carbon nanotubes and carbon nanofibers, by environmentally friendly method and their characterization.
- Formation of atomically flat surface on various kind of substrate materials, and production of micro laboratory for syntheses of molecules and their characterization.
|Fe-Pt nanoparticles produced by vapor |
phase condensation technique.
|AFM image of microorganism (the upper figure) hold on the siderophore modified substrate (the lower figure).|
| || |
|Mössbauer spectrometer||Carbon nanofibers synthesized at room temperature|
We did not find any results.
Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8555, Japan